TORONTO – NIAGARA FALLS DAY TOURS
A fully guided bus tour of Niagara Falls & 1 hour at Niagara-on-the-Lake. Includes a ride on the Horn blower Niagara cruise. No ticket line up. Also allows you to choose the time of your boat ride, without having to wait for others.
Complimentary pickup & drop off from the following locations:
- We pick up from all Toronto Downtown Hotels, Airport Hotels and BnB’s. If you are not staying at a hotel, we can also pick you up from Starbucks – 450 Yonge Street (Yonge & College Intersection) or Starbucks-123 Front Street West (Near Union Station). For people who have lay over at Toronto and would like a trip to falls on same day – Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport Terminal 3 Toronto AMF, Toronto, ON
Day Tours Includes
- Brief Toronto city tour: While picking up passengers from various Toronto hotels, the seated passengers will have a chance to tour around Toronto.
- Tour guided by an experienced and licensed tour guide, with 12 to 13 years of experience in Niagara Falls Touring.
- Passing by the Welland Canal, a pathway that connects Lake Erie and Lake Ontario.
- Niagara Floral Clock.
- FREE Admission on the infamous Niagara Falls boat tour, the Hornblower.
- FREE admission on Journey Behind the Falls or Skylon Tower, when the boat is not operational.
- Niagara Falls Tour with lunch– nothing refreshes better than a fresh and healthy lunch buffet at the Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant, in the Sheraton Hotel Penthouse Level at The Falls, while enjoying the spectacular view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls.
- Sightseeing at the falls- free 3 hours time for everyone to look out at the falls and take pictures.
- Canadian Souvenir City.
- Niagara Falls Helicopter Ride – Big Savings on this optional service.
- A chance to take pictures up close at the Table Rocks located on top of the falls.
- Scenic drive on Niagara Parkway. Allowing you to enjoy and capture the beautiful sights around Niagara Falls.
- Looking out at the Whirlpool Rapids.
- While drive through the Power Hydro Generator Station. You will be able to see the place where most of Ontario’s electricity is generated.
- Passing by the Queenston Heights that borders both Canada and the USA with Niagara River separating the two countries.
- Smallest Chapel in the world.
- Complimentary Niagara Wine Tasting . You will able to taste and purchase world class wine.
- Tour guide is licensed by Niagara parks commission. All our vehicles are fully licensed with Niagara parks commission, also equipped with PA system & air conditioned.
- Tour package is also available without boat: $100.00 per adult; $85.00 per child, 12 and under.* Payable on the bus by cash or credit card.
- Reserve now! Booking Confirmation is always made within 12 hours. We will email Pickup time and details to you.
- If you would like to arrange an overnight stay at Niagara Falls, we can also arrange next day transportation for you. It is up to you to organize all other arrangements and hotel accommodations.
NIAGARA FALLS DAY TOURS PRICING
|Package||Adult||Child Under 12||Child Under 3|
Prices are in Canadian Dollars.
Note: Day Tours are available Daily
*13% HST will be added.